Author: Ravi
•11:41 PM



Of course mothers should be worshiped every day but since this is not always possible there is this special day to remind your mother of your love and worship for her.



On this occasion of Mother’s day I want to… 
Thank you Maa for loving me….

Thank you for your prayers, your support, and your caring for me……

Thank you for feeding me with your good cookings…..

Thank you for providing me with shelter, warm clothes, hugs and love ….

Thank you for supporting me at mine sporting events or my drawing competitions…..

Thank you for teaching me about right and wrong…..

Thank you for all the times for nurturing my skills to find out best possible solution of problems…. 

Thank you for your knowing what to do in an emergency…..


Thank you, Maa, for teaching me about compassion and caring for other people….

Thank you for teaching me about our religion and all our rituals……

Thank you for not getting mad at me when I act silly once in a while , and thank you for allowing me to be kid….

Thank you for giving me birth and thank you for such a great joint family of such a nice brothers and sisters…


Thank you for all the love and caring you had shown me and thank you for being my Maa. I couldn't have asked God for a better one than you!! 

Today you are not with me but your presence is always felt.



I LOVE you, MAA
This entry was posted on 11:41 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: